Thursday, January 24, 2013

GET ALL MY PTV'S IN ONE PLACE!!


My Hair Wants your Cash!!!




Time to pay your cum taxes!!!




 Panty Lover's Delight

Five Star Free Image Hosting

Ruined Orgasm Assignment

you do not deserve to have a real orgasm. you are a lowly pathetic fuck who has done nothing to earn the right to cum. So this will be the best you get over the next few days.  Maybe once you have completed My assignment you will get to have a REAL orgasm!!! NOT!!!! Hahaha
Complete this task and be thankful you are given this option!!


you're a dumbass for Buying Me These Shoes!! (rip-off)
Photo Hostess
Ok, so we all know what a spoiled lil brat I am, but can you believe I am this bratty?! I made you buy Me these shoes, and they were too small. Now I'm pissed and it's your fault!! I blame it all on you and DEMAND a new pair!! Why should I have to pay for ANY mistakes, no matter who's mistake it was?!






Stuff My Pockets Denim Shorts Worship
Photo Hostess
I want you to stuff My pockets with money. I have on cute lil denim shorts and I make you worship them and then demand money once I have you in a bit of a trance. I make you weak as I show off My cute, vert short cutoffs. you won't even feel a thing as I take control of your mind and you fill up My greedy lil pockets.




3K Lock Down Contract

Photo Hostess 



All you losers begging Me to be locked down into a contract, here you go. I finally have put together a little contract for you to adbide by. I explain the rules of the contract, which start as soon as you buy this clip. I'm not into time wasters, nor do I like to waste My own time so I lock you down and make you My pay slave bitch instantly. There will be no more fun time for you anymore. Everything goes to Me now. This is your new way of life and it's all about Me. you have a purpose to live now.







Strong Demanding Legs
Photo Hostess


My strong, perfectly toned legs will crush any hope you have at resistance. Just watching Me cross and uncross My legs will leave you so weak. My purple pumps are too much for your simple mind and I will turn your brain to mush. you have no hope against My legs and purple pumps!!





Shoe Dangle in your Face




Photo Hostess


Stare, stare, stare at My sexy foot as I bounce My blue Bebe heels in your face. you can even see how stupid you look while you are licking the bottom of My shoe in the reflective soles of My sexy pumps. I laugh and tease you for being such a pathetic lonely loser foot boy while I dangle My shoe from My toe.
 




My Demanding Princess Ass
 



you know you are helpless and weak when it comes to My ass. There's nothing you can do to say no to it. That's why as I prance around, teasing you in My black panties, bra and heels, I start demanding everything I want. I'm just a greedy lil bitch when you get down to it! Oh ya, I also remind you of what a loser you are, of course, as I make you get on your knees to worship this ass. I wonder if I will ever let you touch it....?! LOL

 






Princess Feet Rip-Off!!
Photo Hostess 



you dumb pervert! you want to stare at My feet while you stroke that raunchy cock don't you?! Well too fucking bad!! you're lucky if I even flash My perfectly pedicured Princess feet in the screen for a min! you only deserve to pay and get nothing in return! Thanks for paying for My new pedi, moron!!!! LMAO





Blue Eyes Hypnotize
Photo Hostess 



My big blue eyes will trap your mind and you will become weak and helpless to Me, giving up all ability to control yourself. your judgement will be impaired and you will stupidly follow all My orders as you gaze deeper and deeper into My eyes. your will is worthless upon one glance into My eyes. you are trapped.





Gold Digging Girlfriend
Photo Hostess 



I know I told you that I would stay in and hang out with you but some of My COOL girlfriends called and I decided it would be way more fun to go out and party, rather than staying home with your boring ass! you think dating a Princess like Me is easy? Nope! I do as I please and I do it with your money, of course! Now pay up so Me and the girls can have a good time tonight. I swear I will be home later.......SUCKER LOL






Perfect Princess Tease
Photo Hostess 



Look at Me. A real naked Superior Woman in your presence! But of course I'm only here for one thing, to tease you with My sexy lil body so I can what I want out of you.....CA$H!! Haha!! you will be dumbfounded by the end of this clip and totally helpless to My greed. I know just by laying here, naked, demanding what I want, you will give in to Me because you are a pathetic, weak loser who just can't resist a sexy and beautiful Mistress like Me.

A slave bought Me these sexy pink and black striped thigh highs a few weeks ago, and I finally decided to take some pics and make a pic set for you. WARNING: These pics are extremely hot! They just might melt your computer but will definitely melt your brain! Turning you into a weak little puppet for Me, as you should be. you won't be able to get My perfect images out of your head all day long. you will be begging Me for more!! But I won't let you have it! Hahaha you don't deserve it! Worshiping My legs in these hot pink striped thigh highs is the best you get! And you should thank your lucky stars for that!  

Photo Hostess

Orgasm Roulette Challenge


you know that this Princess owns your cock. That means I own your load and I can do whatever I want with it. Thats why I made up this fun lil game, just so I can toy with your mind and your pathetic squirts!! LOL I don't care if you don't get to cum! 
Below are buttons. Evedryday you click on ONE and ONLY one!! Do not go in order, take your chances!! Some of the buttons allow you to cum, others won't. That's why this is like roulette. you are taking your chances, putting your fate in My hands!! Once you click on a button, you must follow the instructions for the next 24 hours. After 24 hours have passed, you may click on another button. Now only ONE a day!! No cheating!! I will know.
Now get started ASAP and click on your first button. remember, you do not need to go in order.



Hot Pink High Heels and Fishnet Stockings have NEVER Looked so Good!


These are some super SEXY pics of My perfectly toned legs all wrapped up in fishnet stockings and I have My hot pink high heels on. These amazing pics will have you weak, on your knees, handing over your wallet within the first glimpse. you will love them so much, I know one of them will end up as your background for your computer! LOL 
Remember to leave 5 star feedback!!
Princess Mandy

Photo Hostess 
4 pics


Ass Worship Pics!! (MUST HAVE!!)


I know My plump, squeezable, juicy, lil ass will melt you down into a puddle of hot loser goo! Just looking at these pics will make you helpless against giving Me everything I demand! you will know immediately from looking at these pics, why I deserve EVERYTHING!


 Photo Hostess

Thigh High Socks Can Make Me a Bit Demanding!


I'm sitting here all cozy this morning in My purple thigh high socks just waiting for you to drop money into My precious greedy lil hand. And I know all too well that after seeing these pics you will be begging Me how you can spoil your Princess. 

I am the perfect mixture of hottness, brattiness, greed and seductiveness. you will be begging at My feet for My attention. your duty is to fulfill every demand I have and to make sure I am pleased and happy.  

Princess Mandy

Photo Hostess

you SUCK!! loser Reminder pic set


I know you know what a stupid loser you are, but I just wanted to remind you, CONSTANTLY! So I made this nice lil pic set of 6 SEXY pics of Me looking super HOT in My black MINI skirt and purple tank top. I look irresistible as I flip you off and flash you the loser symbol.Here is a pic set of Me not only looking way too HOT for you, but I am constantly reminding you in each pic of what a stupid, pathetic loser you are. 
Hell, buy them just cuz I look so fucking hot in them!! 
That's an ORDER!! At $5, these pics are a 
steal!! 

Photo Hostess

Bikini Brat Pic Set (8 SEXY tormenting pics!)


I was about to go lay out the other day when I noticed a neighbor creeping and trying to peek in My windows. I flipped him off and then laughed at what a pathetic creep he was. Knowing how hot I looked, I decided to jump in front of My camera and take a few pics for you perverts.

Bow down and open your wallet for this SEXY HOT Bikini Brat. With My sensual curves and super bratty attitude, there's no resisting this!

8 SEXY pics of Me in My tiny bikini being the ultimate brat. I have a super high, super bratty ponytail and I just love showing off My pretty HOT pink manicure by flipping you off, giving you the loser symbol and more. I laugh at what a pathetic blob you are worshiping Me in My tiny little bikini. How fucking pathetic can you be?? LOSER!!

Buy these pics for the ultimate bikini tease, humiliation pic set. My images will torment you for the rest of the summer!! Hahahaha


Photo Hostess

Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com

Worship Me from the Ground losers!!

I know what a pathetic loser you are, groveling at My feet. That's right where you should be! On the ground begging Me for mercy. But will I give it to you?? NO!!! Hahaha I only give you the finger and remind you of what a loser you are!! Worship Me from the ground in My SEXY TIGHT MINI dress, high heels, HOT pink lipstick, and perfectly manicured nails while you open your wallet for Me! you will feel yourself getting weaker with each picture of Me staring down at you.

These pics will make you so stupid and weak for Me. you will be clicking away, helplessly, on My tribute buttons, desperately trying to get My attention. you never will tho!! But keep trying, because that's all a pathetic worm like you can do. So keep trying!!  HAHAHAHA

Photo Hostess 
7 pics
 Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com

Worship My Demanding Boobs



My boobs are small and EXTREMELY demanding. And just cause they are small doesn't mean they can't make you hopelessly weak for Me. you are so helpless when you are staring at My perfect lil cleavage mounds, so smooth and soft, you will be on the edge of your chair thru the whole set.



Worship Me cause I am perfect and hot. Worship Me cause I am beautiful and controlling. Worship Me cause you just can't help yourself!!



My little boobies will suck you in and make you My little boobie bitch instantly! They just can't help themselves, and you are too weak to resist these little mounds of perfection.



Get on your knees and worship My perfect little perky rack. Never thought you could get so addicted to such tiny boobs did you? Well now you are!!! HAHAHA



Photo Hostess


Foot Worship Frenzy

I just loved this silver sparkly toe nail polish a pet bought Me a while back.  So I decided to take some pictures of My perfectly pedicured feet. I loved them so much I got a little bit carried away with taking pics so there are a lot!! Some of then are blurry but that's your problem. There are so many to click thru, you will probably jerk so much you will cum for My feet more than once! Just clicking thru all the pics, clicking yourself into a frenzy! Keep the clicking going and click on My tribute button to show Me how much you truely do adore My perfect feet.
In the pics, I show off how pretty they are, then I start to play with them a bit, knowing what a tease I am being, knowing how badly you wish you could touch them like I get to. ( Ha NEVER, just in case you you thinking you would) I Show off My arches, the bottoms of My feet and then I point to right where you should be kissing My perfect sole.
Needless to say, you will be lost in these pics for a while!!
Photo Hostess
Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com

Gold Bikini Bitch pic set


These pics definatly prove what a true Goddess I am while I tease your cock in this gold bikini. Teasing you to your breaking point! These stunning pics of Me in My gold bikini will leave you completely helpless to My greed. you know your only purpose is to pay for My life and to worship My pics that I let you buy. My sexy lil curves will be too much for you to handle as you flip thru this set. 

you know to leave your Princess 5 star feedback, so get to it!!! This is not a request, this IS a DEMAND!! you do whatever I tell you, and you do it the best that you can!!


Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com

Worship Me all weekend with these stunning pics. I know you don't anything better to do than sitting there jerking off all weekend like the lonely pervert you are, so here you go. I'm throwing you a bone! 


Get tangled in My gorgeous locks and My natural beauty. Worship every inch of these two pics and My luscious hair. you will be helpless against Me. you will surrender everything to Me. 
Five Star Free Image Hosting
Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com


My tight black leggings with a skull and cross bones on it look so good with My black heels and orange tank top, it put Me in the mood to take some festive Halloween pics for you losers. These pics are so hot, I know they will leave you with a halloweenie!! LMAO
Five Star Free Image Hosting
 Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com


I got these boots as a gift from a slave a while back and I thought I would be nice and take a few pics for you to drool over. I make you feel like the biggest loser as I mock you in My grey stiletto boots and tight blue jeans.
Five Star Free Image Hosting
 Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com


Stocking Lovers Worship


Get on your knees and worship Me in these beautiful patterned stockings a slave bought Me. I start with showing off My sexy toned legs in 6 inch black stiletto heels. Then I kick them off and shove My feet in your face for you to sniff. I even give you a peek of My perky ass thru the stockings. Have fun trying to concentrate on anything else but ME the rest of the day!! Hahaha

Princess Mandy
  

Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com


Hair addict

Five Star Free Image Hosting

Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com




I Hate you

Five Star Free Image Hosting
Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com


Ignored by Princess Feet
Five Star Free Image Hosting
Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com


Go Broke for Me
Five Star Free Image Hosting
 Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com



Middle Finger Rip-off!!
Five Star Free Image Hosting
 Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com


Stocking Tease
Five Star Free Image Hosting


No comments:

Post a Comment