Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Make you Edge to My Toned Legs (JOI, edging game)




you sit there day after day, squirting out load after load. Doesn’t that get a lil mundane??? I guess you wouldn’t even notice since your life IS the epitome of mundane. Well tonight I’m going to shake things up a bit for you. I’m going to have both your heads spinning and begging for more. you will probably even hate Me, until the very end when I let you finally release. Yes loser, I let you cum tonight.
I know how much you love jerking to My very toned legs and high heels. What a wanking pervert you are. It’s so lame! I know My beauty makes you weaker than you ever thought possible. My bratty glares make you scared to look Me in the eye. And I know My greed controls your thoughts. Everything about Me makes your heart stop beating. you love Me. Even when I’m torturing you and laughing in your face.
(2 sexy pics with JOI edging instructions)
P.S. Don’t open pics til you have started reading!! Get some kind of timer out. your phone probably has one.


Buy from Mandy Loves Money through Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment